Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This Girl is Addicted!

When we got the Wii for Christmas, I never would have thought that Alli would be the one playing all the time. She loved the Wii Fit and Wii Sports that we got at first and would play quite a bit, but boy, did she become addicted to Mario Kart - and let me tell you - she's GOOD!!! She always comes in first, has unlocked a ton of the characters and race tracks and has even beat a couple of the levels. I'm really amazed at how good she is at this. I on the other hand, come in last every time I play and have even been known to be going in the wrong direction on the track - ha ha!!

Paul's loving that he and Alli have this in common to do together. Alli's not as into sports as Em and she tends to do more of the crafty things with me, so now he finally has something they do together and he's enjoying it so much.


No comments: