Sunday, April 5, 2009

Michigan Crop

Over the past few years, I've gotten to know a group of girls online at scrapbook.com - last summer we met in Toledo for the first time. It was such a fun trip, that we decided to do another one - this time in Michigan. I was a little nervous about driving that far by myself, but I decided to just go for it, and I'm glad I did.

We had such a fun time together - they're such a great group of girls! We scrapped for hours, went out for Mexican on Friday night and to Red Lobster on Saturday and had lots of laughs. There were a few new girls that were able to come this trip. I was so excited to finally get to meet Amy (from CA) and Christine (from Jamaica). I got started on our Disney pictures and while I didn't get anything finished, I got several pages started.



No comments: