Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nephew Aidan

Sunday night, my parents had everyone over for our annual corn beef and cabbage dinner to celebrate an early St. Patrick's Day. As happens every year, the pressure cooker gave mom some grief and she actually had to take a sledge hammer to it to get it open. So, this may have been the last year for that scary contraption (thank goodness). :)


We hadn't all gotten together in a while (well, at least according to Farrell standards) and we loved seeing our nephew Aidan again. Babies sure do change a lot over a couple of weeks when you're not seeing them everyday. Joey just adores Aidan and loves to get right down on the floor with him. He can always make Aidan smile too. I'm sure they'll be quite the duo in a year or so. And, of course, the girls love him too. Emily even got to feed him some of his cereal and bananas. Aidan even rolled over for the first time that night and we all got to see it - very exciting :)


Here are some pictures of the kids with their cousin Aidan:









And here is one of just the three kids. My mom had gotten the girls some new clothes for St. Patricks Day that they had to put on immediately and Joey just happened to have some green on, so I thought I'd better take a picture in case I forgot on the actual day. It is just about impossible to get a good picture of the 3 of them lately. Joey will sit for about 3 seconds, so I have to work fast, but it's actually Emily that has started making goofy faces. I ask her to smile nicely and she tells me she doesn't know how??? Here's the best one.