Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So Excited!!

A few months ago (well, really it started a couple of years ago), I decided I wanted to go back to school to become a teacher. I just didn't feel that accounting was the right career choice for me anymore. I wanted to do something that I felt was really making a difference in the world. I've really enjoyed working in the girls' classrooms and teaching religion, so I looked into the programs available. I found a masters program at St. John Fisher adn applied. Well, I found out today that I got accepted!!! I'm SO excited. The best part is, all of my undergraduate coursework met the requirements so I don't need to take any classes before starting.

So, beginning in the Fall, I will be going back to school. I'm a little nervous about keeping up with classes, homework, the kids schedules and activities, but I know it will work out.

No comments: