Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve - I just love this day - even more so than Christmas actually - all the anticipation and excitement.

Paul and I always exchange our gifts on Christmas eve - Paul is too excited to wait until Christmas. I got Paul the game Cam Jam, an amazon.com gift card for dowloading songs to his ipod, a kohls gift card, some baseball cards, a NY Yankee calendar and some candy and sunflower seeds. He got me some awesome slippers (they're so comfortable), the book Marly & Me, the David Cook cd and the Wii fit.

We went to mass at St. Paul's this afternoon. Emily sung in the cherub choir after communion. They sang one song and she did a great job! My parents, my brother and his kids, Paul's parents, sister and aunt all came to hear her sing.





After mass we headed over to Aunt Nancy & Uncle Charlies for a Christmas Eve celebration. When we got home, the girls put out rolo cookies and egg nog for Santa and some carrots for the reindeer. They also sprinkled the reindeer food on the lawn so Santa's reindeer could spot our house easier and it also gave them a little extra snack while Santa delivered his presents.






Then, the girls quickly went to bed, very excited to see what Santa would bring.

No comments: