Friday, December 19, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Friday morning I woke up to no snow, but several of the school districts had canceled school due to the forecast of a big storm (I was shocked - they rarely cancel school around here when there's snow on the ground). Unfortuantely, Webster wasn't one of them. So, I got the girls on the bus and about an hour later, the snow did start and it just kept snowing and snowing and snowing. I couldn't believe how hard it was coming down. I was just thankful I didn't have anywhere to go.

They ended up canceling afternoon kindergarten in Webster (which didn't affect us at all) and they dismissed school about 15 minutes early. We got over a foot of snow by the time it stopped and they're predicting more for Sunday. At least we should have a white Christmas.












No comments: