Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, I guess Emily, Alli & Joey had been good kids this past year because Santa brought lots of presents.



Emily got her much desired Nintendo DS with a game. She said that would be her worst nightmare that Santa would bring the DS with no game. Ha ha!



Alli got her DS too. She was very excited and the two of them have been playing with them all the time.



And Joey got the big boy underpants he asked Santa for. They have Lightening McQueen on them which is perfect for Jo Jo. He also got a train table from Santa, but he likes to play his cars on it more than the trains.




Paul's parents and sister came over for brunch and then we headed over to my parent's house for dinner. I've just got to show this picture of my nephew Aidan. My sister had found this Santa Suit for him and he wore it on Christmas. He looked so adorable!



And these pictures are just too funny not to share. Emily asked for wig (why I don't know), but Grandma & Grandpa Farrell brought her a Hannah Montanna one. Well, everyone got trying it on and they looked hilarious.

Here's Em.


Here's Paul - He does NOT make an attractive woman lol - sorry Paul.


And, here's my brother Brian. We kept telling him he looked just like Andy Dick.


We really had a wonderful Christmas and we hope you did as well!

No comments: