Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Journal your Christmas - Christmas Cards

I saw this idea on another blog I visit and thought it would be a great way to remember all the little details of the Christmas holiday. She has lots of different prompts for each day of the month and I thought I'd start with Christmas cards since I'm in the midst of that right now.


Sunday, we had our annual photo shoot for the perfect Christmas picture. I gave Em "a talking to" earlier in the morning because lately she's been making grouchy faces in pictures. Thankfully, all 3 of them cooperated and it went pretty smoothly and quickly - it did take a bit of bribing for Joey to sit and smile - lollipops always do the trick.

We got a bunch of good shots. I'm not going to show you the one we chose, don't want to ruin the surprise. :) I ordered the cards through winkflash and just got an email today that they shipped, so I should have them by the end of the week. Then I can start to adress all of them. I have to finish up our annual letter too. I always send one out to the friends/relatives that we don't see often, plus I keep one for our family scrapbook so we can have a little reminder of what we did each year.

I love getting all the cards and letters from friends and family this time of year too. So much more fun than bills and junk mail. I love seeing how big the kids have gotten and what everyone's families are doing.


No comments: