Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fieldtrip to Wickham Farms

Today Alli's class went on a field trip to this cute little pumpkin patch called Wickham farms. They have a lot of great things for the kids - hayride, apple picking, pumpkin picking and even a smaller corn maze (it's not actually corn, but I can't remember what they called it). In the warmer weather, they even have a miniature golf course. Alli seemed to have a lot of fun with her friends and I was glad Joey and I were able to meet up with them. I really love seeing her in school - she's adjusting so well and making lots of new friends. The only bad thing was Joey made me carry him the entire time - I thought my left arm was going to fall off. I don't know what's going on with him, but he is constantly wanting to be attached to mommy (even right now as I'm typing this, he is sitting on top of me rather than next to me).

Anyway, back to the field trip...here are a couple of pictures:








No comments: