Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Alli!

Today my baby girl turned 6 - I can't believe it! She has been so excited the past few days and was on cloud nine today. It was fun seeing her so animated!

Birthdays are a big deal in our family, so we tried to make her day extra special - we started out with breakfast in bed and daddy even stayed home a little longer than usual this morning so he could see her. It was an absolutely gorgeous day here, so we all went to the park to play for a bit late this morning and then my mom treated all of us to Burger King for lunch (Alli's choice). They just opened a new one in our town and she's been asking to go there for weeks. Then tonight we had a birthday party with my side of the family - she wanted tacos for her birthday dinner and cookie cake for her cake.









2 comments:

Julie E. said...

Awe, she is too cute!! Breakfast in bed huh, that is so funny. Love her big cookie cake. What a little doll she is. Sounds like a wonderful birthday she had. Happy Birthday Alli!!!

Leslie said...

That sounds like quite a day!!! Can I come spend the day at your house on my birthday?! Happy Birthday Alli!!!