Friday, October 3, 2008

A Night Out....Finally

It's been SO long since Paul and I had a night out together without the kids. Since a date night was long overdue, we asked Paul's mom if she could watch the kids, and we headed out to our favorite restaurant - the Plum Garden. It's one of those Japanese restaurants where they cook everything in front of you. Afterwards, we went over to Phillips European for some decadant dessert. Yum!!!

While we were there, I realized we were sitting with a guy I used to know in high school (he was actually better friends with my sister and cousin). It took me most of dinner to make the connection - he looked different - it was actually his voice that sounded familiar to me. It's been over 15 years since I've seen him.

I was looking through some pictures recently and realized there are very few pictures of Paul and I, so before heading out tonight, I had Paul's mom take a picture of us.



2 comments:

Marci said...

I've never been to one of those places, it sounds so fun!

BTW, super photo of the two of you, I hope you are going to scrap it!

senora_x said...

It's nice to be able to get away once in a while! Sounds like an awesome date night! Love the pic!