Sunday, October 12, 2008

Glamour Party

Today, we had a birthday party with all of Alli's friends from kindergarten. She wanted a glamour party, so we asked Auntie Kris if she would help out, since I have no hair styling ability whatsoever (I'm lucky I can get a decent ponytail for the girls).

So, we had about seven girls over and my sister did fancy up-do's for the girls with some glitter spray in their hair and then put some light make up on. My mom and I did the girl's nails - my mom painted and I put on some little flower decals my sister had found. The girls all seemed to have fun getting glammed up.

Afterwards, some of the girls did a little fashion show for us and then Paul took them all on a hayride. That has become a tradition at Alli's parties. It was a fun afternoon - and not too exhausting for Paul and I :)





No comments: